Apple iBook G3 500Mhz 128MB 10Gb CDROM 12.1'' OS X OFFICE 2004 Plus Upgraded Models Available


Off the Hizzook! Awesome!!!4

This little white computer rocks. Don't know where they got them from and how they are able to sell them for so cheap. I hope they didn't fall off the back of a truck. (Just Kidding.) I'm very impressed though. I've been a Mac user for 8 years. This is just another example of Macs great craftsmanship. I would suggest this Mac to anyone who wants to have everything and be up-to-date in the Mac world without paying $12000 and up. There's only a few minor suggestions I have: download the newest software after installing Mac OS X Tiger (It costs about a $100 bucks.) google search Firefox and install it and go to apple.com and search in the support section for this Mac iBook G4 so you can get the user's manual. That's about it and it will be running like you paid $1400 for it.

And where are the blemishes!!??? I didn't see any. Awesome deal awesome Mac. You guys rock!!!More detail ...